About this event
Saturday, August 14th
Boss Productions Presents…
In association with Corson Agency, Gravity Booking and Anbu Agency
Sweet Summer Heat Music & Arts Festival
Eliminate, Dirty Audio b2b Megalodon & Luca Lush
RØNAN, BOS, LOWKE
Local Support by
ABVDDON • APEX b2b BDVBZ • Brokaw • Conscious Construct • Crop Top • HypeRealm • Illusion • Jake Neild • Kray • Kymera • Monark • Nightfrog b2b SammyBeatz • Paulo Ventura • PLRBR • Ray Ray • Seizure • Sickish b2b Lucid Lou • Sundin • ThisJustIn • Thug Hippie • Turtle • Vexus • Viv!d
Fire performers, flow artists, & more TBA!
Gates: August 14th, 2021 | 2:00 PM CST
Music: August 14th, 2021 | 2:30 PM CST
End: August 15th, 2021 | 2:00 PM CST
(All campers must leave by this point)
Beatty Farms in an intimate natural venue on the rise in Lebanon, TN. With both stages being submerged in the forrest, with plenty of room for hammocks, dancing, and flowing, this venue provides a very intimate feel, while offering spacious lots for camping and parking just minutes from the main gate. This event is 18 and over and a valid ID is required for entry. Capacity is limited to 500, secure your tickets early. All cars are required to buy a car pass to park. All camping cars are required to buy a camping pass.
1946 Flatwoods Rd, Lebanon, TN 37090
Tickets are available now via eventbrite. Get yours today: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sweet-summer-heat-music-arts-festival-tickets-161683841723
PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST
We want to ensure a safe & comfortable event for everyone. Please observe the following items which are categorically forbidden:
PROHIBITED ITEMS & RULES
– NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
– NO PETS (SEE BELOW FOR SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY)
– NO LASER POINTERS
– NO CAMPERS OR RVS
– NO GLASS (ALL GLASS WILL BE CONFISCATED AT THE GATE – PEOPLE WALK BAREFOOT HERE! PUT YOUR BEVERAGES IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER BEFORE ARRIVAL)
– NO STICKERS, FLYERS, MARKERS, OR SPRAY PAINT
– NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDES POCKET KNIVES, PEPPER SPRAY, FIREWORKS, ETC.)
– NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT WITHOUT PERMIT – INCLUDING PHOTO, VIDEO, OR AUDIO
– NO FIREWOOD FROM OUTSIDE THE PREMISES
– NO UN-APPROVED AMPLIFIED SOUND EQUIPEMENT. “RENEGADE” DJ STAGES OR UN-APPROVED CAMPS WITH SOUND WILL HAVE EQUIPMENT CONFISCATED. (BRING DRUMS & ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENTS THOUGH TO PLAY AROUND THE NIGHTLY BONFIRE!)
– NO MEGAPHONES
– NO BAD ATTITUDES OR NEGATIVE VIBES – SECURITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WARN AND/OR REMOVE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING DISRUPTIVE TO THE POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE
– NO UNWANTED TOUCHING OR UNWANTED APPROACHING – HAVE RESPECT FOR BOUNDARIES.
– QUIET HOURS START AT 6AM – TURN OFF ALL GENERATORS AND USE INDOOR VOICES TO BE COURTEOUS & LET PEOPLE SLEEP
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Our Service Animal/Dog policy at Beatty Farms is taken directly from Federal Statute and regulatory
Our “layman’s terms” policy is stated below.
* Only DOGS qualify as Service Animals under Federal Law.
* Emotional Support Animals are not Service Animals, and are not permitted at Beatty Farms.
* Service Animals in training are not Service Animals under Federal Law and only when wearing a “Service Animal” marked vest.
* Service Animals shall have physical identifiers such as registration tags, the presence of a labeled harness or “the credible verbal assurances of a qualified individual with a disability using the animal.”
* In the case of an un-identified Service Animal, we will ask 2 questions:
Is this animal required because of a disability?
What work or task has this animal been trained to perform?
* The service animal must be tethered to and in the full control of their human team member at all times.
* A Service Animal may never be handled by or tethered to a person other than their human team member.
* The Service Animal must always be in “Full Stay” command position when not performing the service for which they have been trained.
* The Service Animal must be fully trained to urinate or defecate only on the command of their human team member.
* In order to be considered a “Service Dog” under U.S. federal law, a dog must be partnered with an individual with a disability AND perform specific, trained task work to mitigate that disability. For the avoidance of doubt: Task work is NOT optional. If a dog doesn’t perform task work, it is not a Service Dog.
In closing, if your Service Animal is registered, wearing a marked Service Animal Vest and fully trained, then you will find our staff and attendees very supportive of your teams presence here at Beatty Farms 💙