Five years ago, Splice Records founded River Revival Music Festival to create the ultimate camping trip for its attendees and to provide a place to discover great music, camaraderie and new experiences all the while relishing in the immense beauty that Texas nature has to offer. The festival is held annually along the beautiful Guadalupe River in New Braunfels, Texas and it’s one of the most unique festivals you will find anywhere. The festival maxes out at 750 campers but that provides for an intimate concert experience. Who really likes to stand half a mile away from the stage anyway? This show is the type of thing that brings fans and musicians together. Splice makes it their mission to establish a community of kindred spirits with everyone breaking bread together at the daily communal breakfast and dinner. There is a true “Family” vibe going on with this one.
Every admission is an all-inclusive ticket that provides attendees with a totally unique experience without the feeling of being continuously haggled by steep festival prices. Meals, beverages, and campsites are all included in the ticket price all you need is your dancing shoes, a cooler and camping supplies. (Don’t Forget Bug Spray!)
This year’s amazing lineup includes such great names as JD McPhearson, ShinyRibs, Folk Family Revival, The Jones Family Singers and Many more!! Folks…you DO NOT wanna miss this one! Below we have included a list of weekend activities and be sure to check back in next week as we run down the top 5 acts you don’t wanna miss at this year’s River Revival Festival!
River Revival Weekend Activities:
- LIVE MUSIC: Day Time Concerts at the Corner Pub Stage at Zen City. Evening concerts on the Lone Star Beer main stage “on the Lawn” until midnight. And then back to Zen City for late-night shows.
- FOR THE ACTIVE: Hiking, tubing, canoeing, paddleboarding, kayaking, swimming, rope swings and fishing.
- WORKSHOPS: Nature walks, Texas Bee Lady, Campground Scavenger Hunt, River side Massage Therapy, Henna and more.
- YOGA: Morning Yoga Sessions from Hi-Lo Kick Studio with Christi Workman and Black Swan Yoga with Jennifer Broadwell
- KIDS ACTIVITIES: Interactive Kids Music and Arts and Craft from 11:30-1:30 w Uncle Jumbo
- ART: featuring a new designed campgrounds with Fire-Dancing from Ms. YET of the Renegade Carnies, Live art installations and projections InputOutPut and Alex Ramos, Black Cassidy, and more.
- GROUP FLOAT: This is provided by an outside outfitter at an extra cost. Tube rental, pickup and drop off are included with an additional price when you purchase your ticket at check out.
- FLOAT PARADE: Saturday we will host a float competition and parade down the river. There will be live judging and prizes for the most creative float.
- RIVER REVIVAL RADIO: Live radio broadcast from the campgrounds hosted by comedian, DJ, and River Revival master of ceremonies Mills-McCoin – Commodore of Blue Heron Yacht Club. Guest DJs will perform throughout the weekend.
For tickets and more information on River Revival Festival check out: