Drive-In Concerts are a new sign of the times, and Sacred Hive is staying hip and innovative through these unprecedented times. September 12th will be the second Lunar Landing drive-in event, a full scale production with Funktion-One speakers.
Hosted in the 100-acre MidCity Disctrict, there will be plenty of space to adhere to the CDC guidelines regarding covid-19 (see below for venue rules and safety precautions). In addition to the Drive-In MidCity District boasts around-the-clock amenities and is nearby anything you could possibly need, including hotels and restaurants.
This night will not be one to miss, as the lineup, production team and sound system are top tier. From the opener to the headliner, these artists are all notorious for bringing the heat with deep-bass bangers. NiRAYA and Smoakland will warm up the crowd for Eazybaked and finally Mersiv.
Our Electro Waves playlist on the Glasse Spotify this week feature’s the Lunar Landing lineup. If you haven’t already familiarized yourself with these bass music artists, here is the perfect place to start…
Tickets for the event are per car, and you can buy them through the event page. Tier 1 and blanket area tickets sold out on the very first day, so only Tier 2 GA tickets are left. Get yours quick before they sell out, and keep tabs on Sacred Hive to stay tuned for all events!
ALL ATTENDEES MUST ADHERE TO THESE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
– COVID-19 guidelines must be followed. Anyone violating the social distancing precautions and mask mandate will be asked to leave along with everyone in their vehicle.
– All vehicle passes allow a MAX OF 5 attendees and a minimum of 2. If you arrive with more than 5, or by yourself, your vehicle will not be allowed into the venue.
– All vehicles must be turned off once you are parked. You are allowed to turn on your vehicle for short periods of time to prevent it from dying.
– Face-masks are required when outside of the vehicle.
Funktion One Sound will be featured at this event. FM radio will be available for those who wish to sit inside their vehicles.
– No RV’s, campers, buses, or box trucks.
– No Uber/Lyft drop offs allowed. Everyone must arrive in a vehicle.
– No outside food or beverage allowed.
– Trunks will be checked. Anyone attempting to sneak in will be asked to leave along with everyone in their vehicle.
– Masks are required per Madison County regulations.
– When waiting on food/beverage or restrooms, keep 6′ ft apart in line. There will be markings on the ground.
– Only two attendees per vehicle will be allowed to leave for the restroom or food/beverage at a time.
– Sanitization stations will be placed throughout the venue.
– Sanitation staff will be present to consistently wipe down rails/counters/handles/etc.
– Food will be prepared early to cut down on lines.
– All food will be served in single-use dishes.
– Security will be present to enforce social distancing and mask policy.
– Portable restrooms will be spread out to promote proper distancing and mitigate lines. Restroom facilities at The Camp will be open for attendee use as well.